We’ve built a national network of schools working relentlessly to prepare students for college. We focus on locations with the greatest need, representing the greatest challenge. We are making a difference – due in large part to our arts-infused curriculum, which engages students in a more impactful way and encourages creativity of thought in academic pursuits. But academics is only half the story. Our conscientious approach to social development prepares students to adapt and thrive in the face of life challenges.
Why join Lighthouse Academies?
- National network of small schools with mission-driven teams working to prepare students for college
- Focus on locations with the greatest need, representing the greatest challenge and greatest opportunity for transformation
- Unique arts-infused approach engages students in a more impactful way and encourages creativity of thought
- In addition to academic development, emphasis on broader personal development — we prepare students to adapt and thrive in the face of life challenges
- Commitment to developing the capacity of our teachers, leaders, and team members
Our employees are our most valuable asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. As such, it is our goal to attract, motivate, and retain top talent by providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for all full time employees, including:
Read the benefits overview
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement plan
- Vacation, holiday and medical paid time off
- Performance bonus plan
to learn more about our benefits package.
Interested in starting your career at Lighthouse Academies? Visit our career center
to review all open positions and to submit an application. If you have specific questions, please contact email Alyse Lewis, Director of Talent Management at firstname.lastname@example.org
for Indiana (Indianapolis, Gary, and East Chicago) and New York, or Vanessa Herrera, Associate Director of Talent Management for Arkansas and LHA Network at email@example.com