Indianapolis Lighthouse Charter School
At Lighthouse Academies, we prepare our scholars through rigorous programs that provide them with a foundation that will allow them to succeed in and graduate from college. Our unique arts-infused curriculum, emphasis on social development and integration of diverse cultural opportunities augments learning and broadens horizons.
- Mayor sponsored charter school that consistently meets all state requirements under the criteria of P.L.221 and AYP
- Completely standards-based instruction with consistent targeted intervention to support all learners
- Achieve 3000 (Kidbiz online learning) for Grades 3-5
- Fall, Winter and Spring Sports
- Intentional exposure to colleges/universities at all grade levels
- Back to School Night
- Spring Talent Show
- Winter Music Program
- Father/Daughter Dance
- Flag Football
- Girls Volleyball
- Girls and Boys Basketball
- Girls and Boys Track
- Biddy Basketball (Grades K-3)
- Girls and Boys Cross Country
- National Honor Society
- National Jr. Honor Society
- Clowes Memorial Hall
- Ruth Lily Health Center
- Young Audiences of America
- Center for Leadership Development
- Indiana Charter School Association
- Sam Ash Music
- Cory Redding Student Pledge Program (Colts)
There are still available spots in 3rd and 4th grade. Please contact Ms. Johnson for more information.
Click here for more information about the plans for Lighthouse schools in Indiana for 2014-15.
- 02: Scholars return from Fall Break
- 19: Christmas Program
- 20: Snow Ball (Grades 5-7)
Documents & Links
Board of Directors
Board of Directors
- ILCS Gazette April 2013
- ILCS Gazette May 2013
Student Family Handbooks
Become a Lighthouse Academy Student
Discover, achieve and prepare for success in college and beyond. We will prepare your student academically, socially and culturally to succeed in and graduate from college. We will develop your student’s critical decision-making skills to prepare him/her for success in life. Lighthouse Academies offers small schools, small class sizes, longer school year, and longer school day so we can provide students with a high quality education. Don’t wait – apply now to transform your child’s future!
If you are interested in enrolling during this school year, please call us.
Join Our Team
Are you fearless, driven and forward-thinking? We need people who want to teach, lead and transform the lives of our students. We need people who share our passion for creativity and innovation. We are committed to developing the capacity of our staff with 20 professional days each year, individual coaching and collaboration. Join us in transforming children’s futures.