Indianapolis Lighthouse Charter School: South Campus
At Lighthouse Academies, we prepare our scholars through rigorous programs that provide them with a foundation that will allow them to succeed in and graduate from college. Our unique arts-infused curriculum, emphasis on social development and integration of diverse cultural opportunities augments learning and broadens horizons.
- Mayor sponsored charter school that consistently meets all state requirements under the criteria of P.L.221 and AYP
- Completely standards-based instruction with consistent targeted intervention to support all learners
- Arts-infused learning
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math)
- Fall, Winter and Spring Sports
- Intentional exposure to colleges/universities at all grade levels
- Back to School Night
- Music Concerts
- Winter Spectacular
- Grandparents Day
- Evening of the Arts
- Girls and Boys Basketball
- Girls and Boys Track
- Biddy Basketball (Grades K-3)
- Girls and Boys Cross Country
- National Honor Society
- National Jr. Honor Society
- Girls Inc.
- Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Center for Leadership Development
- Indiana Charter School Association
- Sam Ash Music
- Indy Reads
- Safe Empowered Child
Click here for more information about the plans for Lighthouse schools in Indiana for 2015-16.
June 8: Summer School and Summer Achieve (camps) begin
July 2: Summer School and Summer Achieve (camps) ends
July 3: Holiday, school will not be open
July 20: Staff returns
Documents & Links
Board of Directors
Scholar Family Handbooks
Become a Lighthouse Academy Student
Discover, achieve and prepare for success in college and beyond. We will prepare your student academically, socially and culturally to succeed in and graduate from college. We will develop your student’s critical decision-making skills to prepare him/her for success in life. Lighthouse Academies offers small schools, small class sizes, longer school year, and longer school day so we can provide students with a high quality education. Don’t wait – apply now to transform your child’s future!
If you are interested in enrolling during this school year, please call us.
Join Our Team
Are you fearless, driven and forward-thinking? We need people who want to teach, lead and transform the lives of our students. We need people who share our passion for creativity and innovation. We are committed to developing the capacity of our staff with 20 professional days each year, individual coaching and collaboration. Join us in transforming children’s futures.
1780 Sloan Avenue, Indianapolis IN 46203 USA