Metropolitan Lighthouse College Prep AcademyAt Lighthouse Academies, we prepare our scholars through rigorous programs that provide them with a foundation that will allow them to succeed in and graduate from college. Our unique arts-infused curriculum, emphasis on social development and integration of diverse cultural opportunities augments learning and broadens horizons.
- Responsive Classroom Approach to Social Development
- Technology Integration in all Classrooms
- Summer Bridge Program
- Community Based Service Learning Projects
- Arts Classes/Performances
- July 4th- Independence Day
- August 13th-August 16th- Network-Wide Professional Development (No Students)
- August 17th- August 24th- School-Based Professional Development (No Students)
- August 27th- First Day of School for all Scholars
Become a Lighthouse Academy Student
Discover, achieve and prepare for success in college and beyond. We will prepare your scholar academically, socially and culturally to succeed in and graduate from college. We will develop your scholar’s critical decision-making skills to prepare him/her for success in life. Lighthouse Academies offers small schools, small class sizes, a longer school year and school day so we can provide scholars with a high quality education.
Join Our Team
Are you fearless, driven and forward-thinking? We need people who want to teach, lead and transform the lives of our scholars. We need people who share our passion for creativity and innovation. We are committed to developing the capacity of our staff with 15 professional days each year, individual coaching and collaboration. Join us in transforming children’s futures.