Metropolitan Lighthouse College Prep AcademyAt Lighthouse Academies, we prepare our scholars through rigorous programs that provide them with a foundation that will allow them to succeed in and graduate from college. Our unique arts-infused curriculum, emphasis on social development and integration of diverse cultural opportunities augments learning and broadens horizons.
- Responsive Classroom Approach to Social Development
- Technology Integration in all Classrooms
- Summer Bridge Program
- Community Based Service Learning Projects
- Arts Classes/Performances
Important Information about Quarter 1 Parent Teacher Conferences
- January 1st- Winter Break-MetLCS/MetCPA is closed January 2nd- Staff and Scholars Return January 4th- Coffee and Conversations with Ms. Williams January 15th- Martin Luther King Jr. Day- MetLCS/MetCPA is closed January 24th- Quarter 2 Ends January 25th- BOT Meeting @ 6:30 pm January 25th- Junior Honor Society Ceremony
FebruaryFebruary 7th- Parent Teacher Conference February 16th- February 23rd- Winter Break( No School for Scholars) February 26th- Staff and Scholars return to school
Documents & Links
Become a Lighthouse Academy Student
Discover, achieve and prepare for success in college and beyond. We will prepare your scholar academically, socially and culturally to succeed in and graduate from college. We will develop your scholar’s critical decision-making skills to prepare him/her for success in life. Lighthouse Academies offers small schools, small class sizes, a longer school year and school day so we can provide scholars with a high quality education.
Join Our Team
Are you fearless, driven and forward-thinking? We need people who want to teach, lead and transform the lives of our scholars. We need people who share our passion for creativity and innovation. We are committed to developing the capacity of our staff with 15 professional days each year, individual coaching and collaboration. Join us in transforming children’s futures.