North Point Lighthouse Charter School
- College Focus beginning in K4 and Kindergarten
- Arts Infusion in all Core Subjects
- More Time on Instruction (8:00 – 4:00 daily; two additional weeks of school per year)
- Small Classes
- Looping (Teachers stay with students for two years in a row)
- Strong Partnership with Families
- Quality Teachers, Quality Instruction
- A Strong, Nurturing Culture of Achievement, Respect and Responsibility
- Located in the Thurston Woods area (near Berryland)
At North Point Lighthouse Charter School, the CLC Program will focus on the three key areas, which include:
- academic enrichment in literacy and math
- homework assistance; enrichment activities
- family cultural events.
- Agape Community Center
- Florist Avenue Lutheran Church
- TEACH for America
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast
- Mad Science
- First Stage
- Ugly, Who ( Character Education Program)
- Jewish Community Center
APPLY NOW! At school site 4200 W. Douglas Avenue, or online. 2014-15 application now available!
September 25: Parent Meeting @ 6 p.m.
September 29: Professional Development - No School
October 13-17: Fall intercession- School Closed
October 20: Picture Day
October 22: Professional Development- Early Dismissal @ 1 p.m.
October 28 & 30: Parent & Teacher Conferences
November 12: Professional Development- Early Dismissal @ 1 p.m.
November 26-28: Thanksgiving Break- School Closed
Documents & Links
Board of Directors
Become a Lighthouse Academy Student
Discover, achieve and prepare for success in college and beyond. We will prepare your student academically, socially and culturally to succeed in and graduate from college. We will develop your student’s critical decision-making skills to prepare him/her for success in life. Lighthouse Academies offers small schools, small class sizes, longer school year, and longer school day so we can provide students with a high quality education. Don’t wait – apply now to transform your child’s future!
Join Our Team
Wellness PolicyNPLCS Wellness Policies on Physical Activity and NutritionAre you fearless, driven and forward-thinking? We need people who want to teach, lead and transform the lives of our students. We need people who share our passion for creativity and innovation. We are committed to developing the capacity of our staff with 20 professional days each year, individual coaching and collaboration. Join us in transforming children’s futures.