North Point Lighthouse Charter School
- College Focus beginning in Kindergarten
- Arts Infusion in all Core Subjects
- More Time on Instruction (8:00 – 4:00 daily; two additional weeks of school per year)
- Small Classes
- Looping (Teachers stay with students for two years in a row)
- Strong Partnership with Families
- Quality Teachers, Quality Instruction
- A Strong, Nurturing Culture of Achievement, Respect and Responsibility
- Located in the Thurston Woods area (near Berryland)
- Agape Community Center
- Florist Avenue Lutheran Church
APPLY NOW! At school site 4200 W. Douglas Avenue, or online. 2013-14 application now available!
Monday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Like us on Facebook and keep updated with North Point Lighthouse news!
June 12th - Hip Hop Dance Recital @ 1:00 p.m.
June 17th - Kindergarten Ceremony @ 9:30
June 17th - 2:00 p.m. Dismissal
June 18th - Field Day
June 18th - Last Day of School 2:00 p.m. Dismissal
June 24th - July 12th - Summer School 8:00 - 12:00 (no school July 4th and 5th)
Documents & Links
Board of Directors
Become a Lighthouse Academy Student
Discover, achieve and prepare for success in college and beyond. We will prepare your student academically, socially and culturally to succeed in and graduate from college. We will develop your student’s critical decision-making skills to prepare him/her for success in life. Lighthouse Academies offers small schools, small class sizes, longer school year, and longer school day so we can provide students with a high quality education. Don’t wait – apply now to transform your child’s future!
Join Our Team
Are you fearless, driven and forward-thinking? We need people who want to teach, lead and transform the lives of our students. We need people who share our passion for creativity and innovation. We are committed to developing the capacity of our staff with 20 professional days each year, individual coaching and collaboration. Join us in transforming children’s futures.