North Point Lighthouse Charter School
- College Focus beginning in K4 and Kindergarten
- Arts Infusion in all Core Subjects
- More Time on Instruction (8:00 – 4:00 daily; two additional weeks of school per year)
- Small Classes
- Looping (Teachers stay with students for two years in a row)
- Strong Partnership with Families
- Quality Teachers, Quality Instruction
- A Strong, Nurturing Culture of Achievement, Respect and Responsibility
- Located in the Thurston Woods area (near Berryland)
At North Point Lighthouse Charter School, the CLC Program will focus on the three key areas, which include:
- academic enrichment in literacy and math
- homework assistance; enrichment activities
- family cultural events.
- Agape Community Center
- Florist Avenue Lutheran Church
- TEACH for America
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast
- Mad Science
- First Stage
APPLY NOW! At school site 4200 W. Douglas Avenue, or online. 2014-15 application now available!
* Mandatory Parent Meeting:
August 5th: 10 a.m. - 12 noon
August 7th: 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
August 9th: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- August 11: First Day of School
- August 29: Professional Development - No School
- September 1: Labor Day - No School
- September 2: First day of CLC after school program
- September 19: Talent Showcase @ 1pm.
- September 17: Early Dismissal at 1:00 p.m.
- September 29: Professional Development - No School
Documents & Links
Board of Directors
Become a Lighthouse Academy Student
Discover, achieve and prepare for success in college and beyond. We will prepare your student academically, socially and culturally to succeed in and graduate from college. We will develop your student’s critical decision-making skills to prepare him/her for success in life. Lighthouse Academies offers small schools, small class sizes, longer school year, and longer school day so we can provide students with a high quality education. Don’t wait – apply now to transform your child’s future!
Join Our Team
Wellness PolicyNPLCS Wellness Policies on Physical Activity and NutritionAre you fearless, driven and forward-thinking? We need people who want to teach, lead and transform the lives of our students. We need people who share our passion for creativity and innovation. We are committed to developing the capacity of our staff with 20 professional days each year, individual coaching and collaboration. Join us in transforming children’s futures.