North Point Lighthouse Charter School
- College Focus beginning in K4 and Kindergarten
- Arts Infusion in all Core Subjects
- More Time on Instruction (7:30 – 3:15 daily; two additional weeks of school per year)
- Small Classes
- Looping (Teachers stay with students for two years in a row)
- Strong Partnership with Families
- Quality Teachers, Quality Instruction
- A Strong, Nurturing Culture of Achievement, Respect and Responsibility
- Located in the Thurston Woods area (near Berryland)
*All meetings will take place at North Point Lighthouse Charter School in the conference room. These meetings will start at 6 p.m.
Monday, March 23rd
Tuesday, April 21st
Tuesday, May 19th
Tuesday, June 16th
At North Point Lighthouse Charter School, the CLC Program will focus on the three key areas, which include:
- academic enrichment in literacy and math
- homework assistance; enrichment activities
- family cultural events.
- Agape Community Center
- Florist Avenue Lutheran Church
- TEACH for America
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast
- Mad Science
- First Stage
- Ugly, Who ( Character Education Program)
- Jewish Community Center
APPLY NOW! At school site 4200 W. Douglas Avenue, or online. 2015-16 application now available!
Friday, April 3rd - Friday, April 10th : Spring Break ( Classes will resume on Monday, April 13th)
Wednesday, April 15th: PD- Early Dismissal @ 1pm / Career Day @ 9 a.m
Wednesday, May 13th: PD- Early Dismissal @ 1pm
Monday, May 25th: Memorial Day- School Closed
Friday, June 19th : Student Last day - 12:00 p.m. Dismissal
Monday, June 22nd: Teacher Last Day
Documents & Links
Board of Directors
Become a Lighthouse Academy Student
Discover, achieve and prepare for success in college and beyond. We will prepare your student academically, socially and culturally to succeed in and graduate from college. We will develop your student’s critical decision-making skills to prepare him/her for success in life. Lighthouse Academies offers small schools, small class sizes, longer school year, and longer school day so we can provide students with a high quality education. Don’t wait – apply now to transform your child’s future!
Join Our Team
Are you fearless, driven and forward-thinking? We need people who want to teach, lead and transform the lives of our students. We need people who share our passion for creativity and innovation. We are committed to developing the capacity of our staff with 20 professional days each year, individual coaching and collaboration. Join us in transforming children’s futures.