Tulsa Lighthouse Charter School: North Campus
At Lighthouse Academies, we prepare our scholars through rigorous programs that provide them with a foundation that will allow them to succeed in and graduate from college. Our unique arts-infused curriculum, emphasis on social development and integration of diverse cultural opportunities augments learning and broadens horizons.
- College Focus beginning in Kindergarten
- Arts Infusion in all Core Subjects
- More Time on Instruction (8:00 –4:00 daily; two additional weeks of school per year)
- Small Classes
- Looping (Teachers stay with students for two years in a row)
- Strong Partnership with Families
- Quality Teachers, Quality Instruction
- A Strong, Nurturing Culture of Achievement, Respect and Responsibility
Night of the Shining Stars Dinner
TLCS Dance Team practice will be held every other Wednesday from 4- 5pm.
- Antioch Baptist Church
- Warehouse Market
- Tulsa Teachers Credit Union
- North Regional Tulsa Health Department
- A Hand Up Ministries
- Sisters Sippin' Tea Book Club
- Livingstones Baptist Church
- Arrow Heights Baptist Church
- A1- Tag Agency
Applications for 2014-15 school year are now available! Click on Apply tab to apply online or download the pdf version.
Lighthouse Board Meetings for 2014:
March 12- TLCS Board Meeting, 9-10am
March 1-11 Krispy Kreme Fundraiser
March 12 Homework Packets will be sent home
March 17th- 21st Spring Break No School.
April 14th- 27th OCCT Testing
April 18th Egg Hunt
April 30th Spring Pictures
May 5-9 Teacher and Staff Appreciation Week TLCSParentBulletin3_6_14
Documents & Links
Board of Directors
Become a Lighthouse Academy Student
Discover, achieve and prepare for success in college and beyond. We will prepare your student academically, socially and culturally to succeed in and graduate from college. We will develop your student’s critical decision-making skills to prepare him/her for success in life. Lighthouse Academies offers small schools, small class sizes, longer school year, and longer school day so we can provide students with a high quality education. Don’t wait – apply now to transform your child’s future!
Join Our Team
Are you fearless, driven and forward-thinking? We need people who want to teach, lead and transform the lives of our students. We need people who share our passion for creativity and innovation. We are committed to developing the capacity of our staff with 20 professional days each year, individual coaching and collaboration. Join us in transforming children’s futures.
105 E. 63rd Street North (on corner of 63rd and MLK Blvd.) Tulsa, OK 74126 USA