Tulsa Lighthouse Charter School: North Campus
At Lighthouse Academies, we prepare our scholars through rigorous programs that provide them with a foundation that will allow them to succeed in and graduate from college. Our unique arts-infused curriculum, emphasis on social development and integration of diverse cultural opportunities augments learning and broadens horizons.
- College Focus beginning in Kindergarten
- Arts Infusion in all Core Subjects
- More Time on Instruction (8:00 –4:00 daily; two additional weeks of school per year)
- Small Classes
- Looping (Teachers stay with students for two years in a row)
- Strong Partnership with Families
- Quality Teachers, Quality Instruction
- A Strong, Nurturing Culture of Achievement, Respect and Responsibility
Night of the Shining Stars Dinner
Dance Practice will be held during electives
Flag Team Practice
Boys Dance Crew
- Antioch Baptist Church
- Warehouse Market
- Tulsa Teachers Credit Union
- North Regional Tulsa Health Department
- A Hand Up Ministries
- Sisters Sippin' Tea Book Club
- Livingstones Baptist Church
- Arrow Heights Baptist Church
- A1- Tag Agency
- Rent- A Hubby Remodeling Co.
Night of the Shining Stars Dinner Banquet Saturday, May 30, 2015 @ 6pm Must have tickets to enter.
3rd Annual Night of the Shining Stars Dinner Banquet 5-30-2015
Documents & Links
Board Meeting Minutes
Board of Directors
Scholar Family Handbooks
Become a Lighthouse Academy Student
Discover, achieve and prepare for success in college and beyond. We will prepare your student academically, socially and culturally to succeed in and graduate from college. We will develop your student’s critical decision-making skills to prepare him/her for success in life. Lighthouse Academies offers small schools, small class sizes, longer school year, and longer school day so we can provide students with a high quality education. Don’t wait – apply now to transform your child’s future!
Join Our Team
Are you fearless, driven and forward-thinking? We need people who want to teach, lead and transform the lives of our students. We need people who share our passion for creativity and innovation. We are committed to developing the capacity of our staff with 20 professional days each year, individual coaching and collaboration. Join us in transforming children’s futures.